AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA & WONDER GIRLS LIVE IN MALAYSIA!
Saturday, October 13, 2012


It's Saturday!

I just love the start of the weekend, even if I don't have anything special going on. Everyone just seems a little happier and a little less stressed. Tak ke?

So semalam, Friday night, I watched "Aku Terima Nikahnya". Hehe. Just because of these two; Adi Putra & Nora Danish. It was out of the world. They seemed like real life pair and in each every scene it was like we are seeing a pair next door.




 P L O T

Simple. More or less macam The Vow. Bezanya The Vow, it's the wife yang ada amnesia. Tapi "Aku Terima Nikahnya"  it's the husband. Selective amnesia.

Honestly I would say they picture a simple and beautiful married life. From a couple, Arlisa (Nora Danish) turned into a very good wife, determined to cater to her husband with all her heart. Same goes to the husband. Everything was picture-perfect, indeed.

Until one day Johan (Adi Putra) loses his memory in a car accident, he started to forget things.

Now what would you do if you were the wife? Hmm. Well, you have the bear the heartbreak if...

the husband just simply asks who you are. And he is falling in love with your best friend.


  

I'm actually hoping for a more sober, sad ending. Tapi, of course cerita ni tak sad ending pun. Well, it's just my preference. Sad ending stories always leave a bitter taste. I do find that a bittersweet ending tends to stay with me the longest and always leaves deep impressions. As depressing as they may be, I've found that sad ending stories are more memorable.

I'm crazy like that. Hehe.

So "Aku Terima Nikahnya" ni, nak kata best, tak jugak. Nak kata tak best pun tak jugak. So-so je lah. Don't expect too much. Tapi kalau nak tgk Adi Putra, silakan. Hehe. Tall, dark and ...

What I like the most dalam cerita ni kan, baju-baju and kasut-kasut Nora Danish pakai. Hehe. Tersangatlah cantiknya. Dia pun lawa. So glowing. Skin care apa dia pakai agaknya.


Cantik baju ni. Sobs. 

Credit to both Adi Putra & Nora Danish instagram for the pictures. Great chemistry. If I were his wife, I'd be shedding tears right now, jealous. Haha.


Oklah. Nak siap-siap. My friends ajak pergi concert uols! Hahaha. I have never in my entire life been to any concert before.  Too crowded. Tak suka sangat. So since tak payah bayar apa-apa, and dah lama jugak tak jumpa my friends ni, so it's a YES!



Wonder Girls are coming for NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY

but

YOU!  

Labels:



3:15 PM | 2 comments
Webmistress



Noor Rafidah Jacob
Fida Jacob
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Chartered accountant
Tax Manager, BIMB
Kaplan Financial UK
IIUM Alumni
fidajacob@gmail.com

Hi everyone! My weaknesses are pretty things and kindness. Knowledge is of high importance. I believe that everyone has the potential to become the best they can be and that beauty comes within. This is a spot where I'll share with you some of my adventures + my inner thoughts! Oh and don't forget to follow me on instagram! : @fidajacob

My Photo
For me to know, for you to find out



Media


UTUSAN (Citra Orang Muda)


HARIAN METRO


Featured in JOMJALAN.COM.MY


Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards ‘MIBTCA’(Winner of Malaysia International Tourism Fashion Blog)


Wishlist


LADAKH


KOMODO ISLAND

 
MOROCCO


ARIZONA


ICELAND

Korean Shooting Locations


 

INCHEON AIRPORT GUESTHOUSE (WILL IT SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS)
SHINDO ISLAND (FULL HOUSE)
PETITE FRANCE (SECRET GARDEN)
YONGPYONG SKI RESORT (WINTER SONATA)
YANGPYEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE (BOYS OVER FLOWERS)
BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE (PERSONAL TASTE)
NAMI ISLAND (WINTER SONATA)


Footprints

MALAYSIA
SINGAPORE
INDONESIA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
MYANMAR
CAMBODIA
PHILIPPINE
SOUTH KOREA
CHINA
JAPAN
INDIA
AUSTRALIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
SWITZERLAND
AUSTRIA
SPAIN
FRANCE
SCOTLAND
ENGLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
IRELAND
HOLLAND
BELGIUM
ITALY
VATICAN CITY
GERMANY
PORTUGAL
LUXEMBOURG
POLAND
MONACO
GREECE
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
CROATIA
HUNGARY
CZECH REPUBLIC
NORWAY
DENMARK
UNITED STATES

Travelogue


BEIJING 2012


KOREA 2012
Day 1
Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 4
Day 5 (Part 1)
Day 5 (Part 2)
Day 6 (Part 1)
Day 7 (Part 1)


KUCHING 2012


PARIS 2012
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 3)


AMSTERDAM 2012


BRUSSEL 2012


VENICE 2012


ROME 2012


SCOTLAND 2012


LONDON 2012


SINGAPORE 2012


PULAU PERHENTIAN 2012


HO CHI MINH 2012


SEOUL 2013


JAPAN 2013


JAKARTA 2013


BANDUNG 2013


DUBAI 2013


TURKEY 2013


BARCELONA 2013


SWISS 2013


BALI 2013


Rewind


Follow Me


Previous

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - SEOUL ICE SKATING RINK
BACK FROM THE BEACH
PULAU PERHENTIAN
I'M ON VACATION - BYE!
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - RED LIGHT DISTRICT
TODAY IS MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY
COLOURFUL WORLD - VIBRANT SPRING
THINGS I WANT... NOW PLEASE...
YONGPYONG SKI RESORT - WINTER SONATA SHOOTING LOCA...
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - BICESTER VILLAGE


Label

Misc

CURRENTLY WATCHING

RUNNING MAN



SEHANGAT ASMARA

JUST
FINISHED



TENTANG DHIA

Music



Links

Facebook
Cari Forum
Soompi
Ockoala
Dramabeans
Rebel Souls
EY Malaysia

Credit

designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar

OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS