CRAZY WISH LIST
Tuesday, May 31, 2016


Okay, so I really, really, really, haven't written in awhile. Was completely and utterly consumed with work. And now that I am officially on study leave, life seems better. Hehe. Still have to study though, but at least no work related matter at this point of time until 6 June 2016. My last final ACCA paper and seriously my undergrad exams were nothing compared to this. Sobs. I'll be taking P7 (audit paper), and this will be my 3rd freaking attempt! Haha. An exam I desperately wanted to pass. Please please please.

Anyhoo, just really glad to write again after I have been on hiatus for quite some time. And there's one crazy wish list I've always been thinking since last year. HIKING MOUNT KINABALU! Haha. That's quite an overstatement , I know. Me being myself, I am not an outdoor person. Would rather sleeping or watching movies than you know.. walking in the park under the hot burning sun. Haha.

Tehtap, acah-acah pose. Hiks

So I was quite surprised that hiking Mount Kinabalu has been something I've been wanting to cross off my bucket list. It is indeed a very high mountain and for me who never climb any hill before apart from Broga Hill which I recently just hiked, I can only think that this woman is having a midlife crisis, perhaps. Haha.

I've been reading this one blog, KAK KIAH SUKA TRAVEL and her experience on climbing Mount Kinabalu is sooooo funny haha. Well, Kak Kiah boleh, hopefully I can, too. Sobs.



We plan to go somewhere in March next year and preparation stage has begun. I climbed Broga Hill, once, few months back. Hehe.  More like crawling actually, mintak nyawa sangat. And my face once became a permanent feature in the gym, well that was few years ago, I don't think I will subscribe any gym membership just for the sake of training. From what I've read, you only have to exercise, panjat tangga ke apa, and stay fit. Hehe.

May Allah ease everything, my exam and this crazy plan.


Labels:



8:47 AM | 2 comments
Webmistress



Noor Rafidah Jacob
Fida Jacob
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Chartered accountant
Tax Manager, BIMB
Kaplan Financial UK
IIUM Alumni
fidajacob@gmail.com

Hi everyone! My weaknesses are pretty things and kindness. Knowledge is of high importance. I believe that everyone has the potential to become the best they can be and that beauty comes within. This is a spot where I'll share with you some of my adventures + my inner thoughts! Oh and don't forget to follow me on instagram! : @fidajacob

My Photo
For me to know, for you to find out



Media


UTUSAN (Citra Orang Muda)


HARIAN METRO


Featured in JOMJALAN.COM.MY


Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards ‘MIBTCA’(Winner of Malaysia International Tourism Fashion Blog)


Wishlist


LADAKH


KOMODO ISLAND

 
MOROCCO


ARIZONA


ICELAND

Korean Shooting Locations


 

INCHEON AIRPORT GUESTHOUSE (WILL IT SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS)
SHINDO ISLAND (FULL HOUSE)
PETITE FRANCE (SECRET GARDEN)
YONGPYONG SKI RESORT (WINTER SONATA)
YANGPYEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE (BOYS OVER FLOWERS)
BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE (PERSONAL TASTE)
NAMI ISLAND (WINTER SONATA)


Footprints

MALAYSIA
SINGAPORE
INDONESIA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
MYANMAR
CAMBODIA
PHILIPPINE
SOUTH KOREA
CHINA
JAPAN
INDIA
AUSTRALIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
SWITZERLAND
AUSTRIA
SPAIN
FRANCE
SCOTLAND
ENGLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
IRELAND
HOLLAND
BELGIUM
ITALY
VATICAN CITY
GERMANY
PORTUGAL
LUXEMBOURG
POLAND
MONACO
GREECE
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
CROATIA
HUNGARY
CZECH REPUBLIC
NORWAY
DENMARK
UNITED STATES

Travelogue


BEIJING 2012


KOREA 2012
Day 1
Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 4
Day 5 (Part 1)
Day 5 (Part 2)
Day 6 (Part 1)
Day 7 (Part 1)


KUCHING 2012


PARIS 2012
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 3)


AMSTERDAM 2012


BRUSSEL 2012


VENICE 2012


ROME 2012


SCOTLAND 2012


LONDON 2012


SINGAPORE 2012


PULAU PERHENTIAN 2012


HO CHI MINH 2012


SEOUL 2013


JAPAN 2013


JAKARTA 2013


BANDUNG 2013


DUBAI 2013


TURKEY 2013


BARCELONA 2013


SWISS 2013


BALI 2013


Rewind


Follow Me


Previous

ADA APA DENGAN CINTA 2 | #AADC2
MINGALABAR, MYANMAR!
AN EVENING IN SRINAGAR, KASHMIR
SRINAGAR HOUSEBOAT - ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
INDIA - PREPARATION
NEW YORK, HERE WE COME!
INDIA - PRELUDE
TO NEW BEGINNINGS
WINTER WONDERLAND
LIFE


Label

Misc

CURRENTLY WATCHING

RUNNING MAN



SEHANGAT ASMARA

JUST
FINISHED



TENTANG DHIA

Music



Links

Facebook
Cari Forum
Soompi
Ockoala
Dramabeans
Rebel Souls
EY Malaysia

Credit

designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar

OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS