LONDON ICONS
Tuesday, April 1, 2014





Hi Londoners.

Gittew. Haha. Londoners sangat. So last week was my third trip to London so far and I always love London. It makes me feel so close to home. Hahaha. Over kau jah. Tapi I loveee London for so many reasons. It is a mix of many things. One of the reasons, maybe sebab the people and their kindness. Their accent so sexy tau. Tapi Scottish accent is the sexiest in the universe! Hahahaha. But anyway, I just enjoy meeting Brits. Hiks. "Its ok love, you'll be fine". Those kind words...I'm melting uols. Haha.

London's red double-decker bus, the Big Ben, London Eye, the House of Parliament... all in one. Hehe. It's an obligatory photo for anyone. Been here in 2012 and really hard not to come again to the icons of London :). So ok I've decided, I want  to work hereeeeee. Tapi Mr. Arrogant cakap, dah dah habiskan study dulu. Hahaha.

And my latest visit ni sangat memorable :). We went to the UKEC - Graduan Careers Fair in Lancaster London Hotel last week. From Buckingham Palace to the Tower Bridge of London, Camden Town, Portobello Market, Bayswater, White Chapel, Oxford Street and the list goes on. We spent 3 solid days in London and it was really a bonding time with my house mates. I love them all! Hehe.

So ok, basically I went to London just untuk menyibuk jalan-jalan cuci mata like a tourist. Tapi memang last week ada career fair so most of the students pergi London  nak drop CV and all. Punya lah ramai Malaysian siap ada yang tegur dekat surau Malaysia Hall macam ni. "Ni Fida ke? Fida Jacob?". Hahaha. Terkejut uols. Dia kata dia baca blog. Hiks. Hiiii to you  Ernie :). Welcome to Tanah Ratu. Gittew fefeeling host kah anda? Hehe.

And since I'm not looking for any job yet at the moment, saja je lah pergi EY booth just to say hi to some familiar faces, my partners and ex-colleagues. That time tengah whatsapp dengan my Mr. Arrogant, borak-borak kosong so I just told him I saw his banner here. Hahaha. Tapi time tu I was just kidding. Sebab belum masuk lagi pun Lancaster Hotel ni. And to my surprise, oh God I really saw his banner kat sini!! Can you just imagineeeeeeeee?? Out of all banners why him why him please. Hahahaha. Ya Allah menjerit aku kat situ. Dia punya banner sorang je yang from Malaysia and the rest orang putih punya hehe.

I'm just that happy and my friends macam Fida, banner je kot yang kau terus tak boleh nafas macam dia ada kat sini tu kenapa? Hahaha. I'm just stupid  like that. So I text him again and cakap I was kidding just now tapi seriously I can see your banner here. Hahaha. Dia gelakje. Tapi motif la, banyak lagi banner lain ok. Even masa dekat EY pun tak pernah nampak his banner anywhere but why now in London? Then boleh pulak aku pergi type macamni, tiba-tiba I rasa berdebar-debar. Hahaha. Stupid you.




BAYSWATER, LONDON


Hmm. He has presence everywhere even now in the UK. Sobs. And truthfully, he has no idea how much I like him. Sigh I really miss that guy. And to see his banner out of all banners that EY has, I see that as a blessing :'). And it is enough for me to like him alone.



Labels: , , ,



11:41 PM | 7 comments
Webmistress



Noor Rafidah Jacob
Fida Jacob
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Chartered accountant
Tax Manager, BIMB
Kaplan Financial UK
IIUM Alumni
fidajacob@gmail.com

Hi everyone! My weaknesses are pretty things and kindness. Knowledge is of high importance. I believe that everyone has the potential to become the best they can be and that beauty comes within. This is a spot where I'll share with you some of my adventures + my inner thoughts! Oh and don't forget to follow me on instagram! : @fidajacob

My Photo
For me to know, for you to find out



Media


UTUSAN (Citra Orang Muda)


HARIAN METRO


Featured in JOMJALAN.COM.MY


Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards ‘MIBTCA’(Winner of Malaysia International Tourism Fashion Blog)


Wishlist


LADAKH


KOMODO ISLAND

 
MOROCCO


ARIZONA


ICELAND

Korean Shooting Locations


 

INCHEON AIRPORT GUESTHOUSE (WILL IT SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS)
SHINDO ISLAND (FULL HOUSE)
PETITE FRANCE (SECRET GARDEN)
YONGPYONG SKI RESORT (WINTER SONATA)
YANGPYEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE (BOYS OVER FLOWERS)
BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE (PERSONAL TASTE)
NAMI ISLAND (WINTER SONATA)


Footprints

MALAYSIA
SINGAPORE
INDONESIA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
MYANMAR
CAMBODIA
PHILIPPINE
SOUTH KOREA
CHINA
JAPAN
INDIA
AUSTRALIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
SWITZERLAND
AUSTRIA
SPAIN
FRANCE
SCOTLAND
ENGLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
IRELAND
HOLLAND
BELGIUM
ITALY
VATICAN CITY
GERMANY
PORTUGAL
LUXEMBOURG
POLAND
MONACO
GREECE
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
CROATIA
HUNGARY
CZECH REPUBLIC
NORWAY
DENMARK
UNITED STATES

Travelogue


BEIJING 2012


KOREA 2012
Day 1
Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 4
Day 5 (Part 1)
Day 5 (Part 2)
Day 6 (Part 1)
Day 7 (Part 1)


KUCHING 2012


PARIS 2012
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 3)


AMSTERDAM 2012


BRUSSEL 2012


VENICE 2012


ROME 2012


SCOTLAND 2012


LONDON 2012


SINGAPORE 2012


PULAU PERHENTIAN 2012


HO CHI MINH 2012


SEOUL 2013


JAPAN 2013


JAKARTA 2013


BANDUNG 2013


DUBAI 2013


TURKEY 2013


BARCELONA 2013


SWISS 2013


BALI 2013


Rewind


Follow Me


Previous

MH370
SPRING, I LOVE YOU :)
TWENTY EIGHT 28
UMRAH 2014
ANOTHER YEAR HAS COME AND GONE
FLOATING UMBRELLA
THAT'S MY STORY
CRUSH SINETRON
COLOURFUL UMBRELLA ON A RAINY DAY
BANDUNG #OOTD


Label

Misc

CURRENTLY WATCHING

RUNNING MAN



SEHANGAT ASMARA

JUST
FINISHED



TENTANG DHIA

Music



Links

Facebook
Cari Forum
Soompi
Ockoala
Dramabeans
Rebel Souls
EY Malaysia

Credit

designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar

OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS