L O V E
Tuesday, August 29, 2017


Image via Pinterest


Hmmm… I truly have no words to describe how these days feel like.

A whirlwind. Happiness. Nervous. Excitement. Lots and lots of love. Tears.

And I tried to sum it up, but I can’t. Well, how can I?

Your life change in an instant the moment this man says just this one line :) Despite being sooo sooo busy right now (it's 5.30am and I am still in the office, fyi -__-) I managed to go out with Shawal and his family for ‘quick’ dinner last Saturday. Not that quick actually, he sent me back just before midnight. Hehe.

It feels uber fulfilling when both of us we’re so busy with work (me with my super peak period and him with his current life as a locum doctor at night), but we still can find time to see each other. I do feel that we are maximizing the time that we have. Hehe.

And none of us wanted to leave too. Sigh. Nothing prepared me for how difficult it was to see him leaving. Sobs. But yea, everything has changed now. My priorities have changed at least. Hehe. When I was listening to him, I instinctively knew to respond to his instruction as a sign of respect :)

All in all, I am truly feeling syukur to Allah SWT for this blessing. May Shawal and I be happy and we are working towards His rightful path. Till Jannah inshaaAllah :)

A wedding-related entry soon?

xx,


Labels:



5:57 AM | 1 comments
Webmistress



Noor Rafidah Jacob
Fida Jacob
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Chartered accountant
Tax Manager, BIMB
Kaplan Financial UK
IIUM Alumni
fidajacob@gmail.com

Hi everyone! My weaknesses are pretty things and kindness. Knowledge is of high importance. I believe that everyone has the potential to become the best they can be and that beauty comes within. This is a spot where I'll share with you some of my adventures + my inner thoughts! Oh and don't forget to follow me on instagram! : @fidajacob

My Photo
For me to know, for you to find out



Media


UTUSAN (Citra Orang Muda)


HARIAN METRO


Featured in JOMJALAN.COM.MY


Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards ‘MIBTCA’(Winner of Malaysia International Tourism Fashion Blog)


Wishlist


LADAKH


KOMODO ISLAND

 
MOROCCO


ARIZONA


ICELAND

Korean Shooting Locations


 

INCHEON AIRPORT GUESTHOUSE (WILL IT SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS)
SHINDO ISLAND (FULL HOUSE)
PETITE FRANCE (SECRET GARDEN)
YONGPYONG SKI RESORT (WINTER SONATA)
YANGPYEONG ENGLISH VILLAGE (BOYS OVER FLOWERS)
BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE (PERSONAL TASTE)
NAMI ISLAND (WINTER SONATA)


Footprints

MALAYSIA
SINGAPORE
INDONESIA
THAILAND
VIETNAM
MYANMAR
CAMBODIA
PHILIPPINE
SOUTH KOREA
CHINA
JAPAN
INDIA
AUSTRALIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
SWITZERLAND
AUSTRIA
SPAIN
FRANCE
SCOTLAND
ENGLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
IRELAND
HOLLAND
BELGIUM
ITALY
VATICAN CITY
GERMANY
PORTUGAL
LUXEMBOURG
POLAND
MONACO
GREECE
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
CROATIA
HUNGARY
CZECH REPUBLIC
NORWAY
DENMARK
UNITED STATES

Travelogue


BEIJING 2012


KOREA 2012
Day 1
Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 4
Day 5 (Part 1)
Day 5 (Part 2)
Day 6 (Part 1)
Day 7 (Part 1)


KUCHING 2012


PARIS 2012
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 1)
Day 1 & Day 2 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 3 (Part 3)


AMSTERDAM 2012


BRUSSEL 2012


VENICE 2012


ROME 2012


SCOTLAND 2012


LONDON 2012


SINGAPORE 2012


PULAU PERHENTIAN 2012


HO CHI MINH 2012


SEOUL 2013


JAPAN 2013


JAKARTA 2013


BANDUNG 2013


DUBAI 2013


TURKEY 2013


BARCELONA 2013


SWISS 2013


BALI 2013


Rewind


Follow Me


Previous

HEART TALKS
AND THEREFORE...
WHAT IT FEELS LIKE...
MOUNT KINABALU - THINGS TO BRING
LEBARAN 2017
GULMARG - A WINTER WONDERLAND
dUCk - THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - PRELUDE
MY VIRGIN HIKE - MOUNT KINABALU
REFLECTING 2016


Label

Misc

CURRENTLY WATCHING

RUNNING MAN



SEHANGAT ASMARA

JUST
FINISHED



TENTANG DHIA

Music



Links

Facebook
Cari Forum
Soompi
Ockoala
Dramabeans
Rebel Souls
EY Malaysia

Credit

designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar

OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS